Dear Sensei, athletes, friends;
We would to thank each one of you for your continued support of the “Rocky Mountain Championship”. Due to special circumstances of COVID, we would like to make sure that you are aware of the competition requirements prior attending the championship. Please do not hesitate to contact us at: (303)665-0339 or email@example.com for any question or concern.
Rocky Mountain Championship requirements:
You must accept all the changes and procedures that are required to be followed in order to comply with State and local requirements.
Our objective is to create the safest environment possible while still being able to compete in a functional Karate Tournament.
We do not accept any personal preferences in relation to COVID-19; all protocols are to be followed by all participants, spectators, referees, athletes, etc.
We reserve the right of refusing anyone from entering and participating in the competition if you cannot or do not want to follow the procedures and requirements listed below.
We highly recommend you to participate at this event only if:
- 14 and older athletes are able to participate on Saturday
- 13 and younger athletes are able to participate on Sunday
- Face coverings will be worn by ALL attendees
- Athletes will be allowed to not have a face covering only while on the tatami actively competing.
- Coaches will wear a face covering at all times unless seated in the coaching box actively coaching.
- Officials will wear a face covering at all times.
- Volunteers will wear a face covering at all times.
- ALL spectators will wear a face covering at all times.
- Kumite equipment will be wiped with disinfectant before each bout.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at each score table and throughout the venue.
- Temperature checks will be conducted on athletes and coaches at check-in.
- Any elevated temperature will prevent entry into the event.
- Temperature checks will be conducted on all Officials, Volunteers, and Spectators each time they enter the competition venue.
- Any elevated temperature will prevent entry into the venue.
- Athletes should only be in the venue at the time of their competition or to warm-up beforehand
- Spectators should only be in the venue while their athlete is competing
I am looking forward to a wonderful tournament and thank you for your support.